Experience: 5 to 15 years
Qualification: Bachelor Degree and Master’s degree
Interview Type: Walk-in
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Administration and Implementation of NetApp FAS series and advanced concepts of Data ONTAP.
- Strong knowledge on Clustering and High Availability , Knowledge on Snap Manager products including SAP, Exchange and SQL
- Expertise in Configuring and troubleshooting snap mirror, snap vault,
- Experience in upgrading ONTAP versions and Firm ware.
- In-depth knowledge on troubleshooting CIFS and NFS share issues, Troubleshooting and managing of ISCSI and FC SAN environment.In-depth knowledge of implementing and configuring Operations Manager (DFM), Snap manager and Protection manager.
- System administration experience on Windows/Unix and knowledge on VMware would be an added value.
- Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem management and Change Management processes.
- Certification on NetApp technology is an added advantage.Good skills on performance optimization.Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/NAS support.
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
- Willingness to provide operational support on a 24x7 and on -call on rotation basis.
Job Required Skills:
5 to 15 years of support experience
System administration skills on UNIX/Windows
Good written and verbal communication skills
At least 4 years’ experience in NAS
Submit Resume to
527 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.