Experience: 5 to 10 years
Qualification: Bachelor Degree and Master’s Degree in computer science or other related technical field.
Interview Type: Walk-in
- Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals.
- May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Demonstrated programming experience using C# and Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience writing both automated and manual software tests.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing excellent communication skills with competence in interpreting and explaining detailed information, both from a customer service perspective, and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a development team. Assigned programs typically affect a broad multi-user computer system which meets the data processing needs of a broad area or a computer system for a project in engineering, research, accounting, & statistics.
- Experience in developing, modifying, and maintaining complex programs; designing and implementing the interrelations of files and records within programs which will effectively fit into the overall design of the project; working with problems or concepts, develops programs for the solution to major scientific computational problems requiring the analysis and development of logical or mathematical descriptions of functions to be programmed; and develops occasional special programs. Experience testing, documenting, and writing operating instructions for all work.
Job Required Skills:
Must have over 7 years of experience and must have expert level of knowledge in: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), BEA WebLogic, Java (J2EE), Microsoft SQL Server, JIRA or another tracking system, Familiarity with Messaging standards: HL7, EDI, X.12, ASTM, HIPAA, XML, LOINC, SNOMED
Detailed understanding of FOM (Federation Object Model) development, Proven experience with full software life cycle development, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Candidates meeting the above criteria that also have development experience developing software used to bridge simulation protocols will be given preferential consideration
Submit Resume to
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.