People are at the core of Natsoft’s success. By providing a challenging work environment, Natsoft helps attract and retain top talent. Great care is taken in recruiting the best people. Our in-house training facilities focus on continuous value addition to its intellectual capital. Our employees have access to the latest technologies which allow them to continually enhance their skill set.
We invite software professionals with experience to be associated with us. You can mail your resume to email@example.com
Experience: 2 to 8 years
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering.
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Create, modify, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals.
· May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
· Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
· Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
· Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
· Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
Job Required Skills:
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.