People are at the core of Natsoft’s success. By providing a challenging work environment, Natsoft helps attract and retain top talent. Great care is taken in recruiting the best people. Our in-house training facilities focus on continuous value addition to its intellectual capital. Our employees have access to the latest technologies which allow them to continually enhance their skill set.
We invite software professionals with experience to be associated with us. You can mail your resume to email@example.com
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
· Analyze or recommend commercially available software.
· Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
· Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
· Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
· Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
Job Required Skills:
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.