People are at the core of Natsoft’s success. By providing a challenging work environment, Natsoft helps attract and retain top talent. Great care is taken in recruiting the best people. Our in-house training facilities focus on continuous value addition to its intellectual capital. Our employees have access to the latest technologies which allow them to continually enhance their skill set.
We invite software professionals with experience to be associated with us. You can mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or a related discipline
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Work on ETL from Customer generated application specific generic extractors LIS, LO, CO-PA and SAP BW/BI 7.0 content.
· Deliver the objects in quality performed Unit testing and record the test results in unit test cases documents in Quality Center Tool.
· Create and define the Hierarchies for various reports based on the Business rule of the Organization.
· Work in Unit test, Integration testing, User acceptance tests (UAT) in validation of data to the Database.
· Involve in troubleshooting issues in reports like poor performance and bad data.
· Closely work and support Business users, Developers, Tester (UT, SIT and UAT).
· Generate reports by using master details, cross-tabs, slice and dice and drill mode as per the requirement of the end-user.
· Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
· Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
· Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
· Gather requirements from functional users in Purchasing, inventory, finance and sales for cross functional analysis.
Job Required Skills:
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.