People are at the core of Natsoft’s success. By providing a challenging work environment, Natsoft helps attract and retain top talent. Great care is taken in recruiting the best people. Our in-house training facilities focus on continuous value addition to its intellectual capital. Our employees have access to the latest technologies which allow them to continually enhance their skill set.
We invite software professionals with experience to be associated with us. You can mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor Degree in with relevant work experience
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Develop Web APIs for Data Processing, PowerShell scripts to deploy windows services.
· Develop Windows Services to fetch data from External Services on scheduled Intervals.
· Develop effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
· Analyze system requirements and existing business processes and information systems.
· Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements simple to moderate software applications.
· Address business functionality enhancements and bug fixes for an existing application.
· Work on bug fixes for the existing Cash Management application.
· Work on tools like Jenkins, Jira/Confluence & ELK as project needs.
· Work on SQL procedures to save/retrieve/modify data in SQL server database.
· Participate in daily-standup meetings and bi-weekly release demos.
· Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
Job Required Skills:
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.