People are at the core of Natsoft’s success. By providing a challenging work environment, Natsoft helps attract and retain top talent. Great care is taken in recruiting the best people. Our in-house training facilities focus on continuous value addition to its intellectual capital. Our employees have access to the latest technologies which allow them to continually enhance their skill set.
We invite software professionals with experience to be associated with us. You can mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: At least 8 years of professional experience
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in computer science with relevant work experience in IT
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Responsible for maintaining and updating SAP Business Objects reports/Universes/Dashboards
· Worked on creating various SAP Lumira visualizations and publishing them to BI Launch pad.
· Built reporting packages as per user requirements using Business Objects Analysis and created ad-hoc reports
· Interacted with users, gathered requirements and generated rolling 12-month market share reports which helped the business make vital decisions
· Collaborated with cross-functional teams in developing Accounts Payable WebI report/Xcelsius dashboard, enabling end users to monitor compliances
· Provided administrative assistance, including user security maintenance, fixing scheduling errors, performance tuning in CMC and migrating jobs between systems in BO 4.1, 4.0, 3.1, XIr2
· Troubleshooting issues that occurred after migration of reports from 3.1 to 4.2.
Job Required Skills:
Job Desired Skills:
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.