People are at the core of Natsoft’s success. By providing a challenging work environment, Natsoft helps attract and retain top talent. Great care is taken in recruiting the best people. Our in-house training facilities focus on continuous value addition to its intellectual capital. Our employees have access to the latest technologies which allow them to continually enhance their skill set.
We invite software professionals with experience to be associated with us. You can mail your resume to email@example.com
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Interview Type: Walk-in
· Experience in Administration and Implementation of NetApp FAS series and advanced concepts of Data ONTAP.
· Strong knowledge on Clustering and High Availability , Knowledge on Snap Manager products including SAP, Exchange and SQL
· Expertise in Configuring and troubleshooting snap mirror, snap vault,
· Experience in upgrading ONTAP versions and Firm ware.
· Knowledge on troubleshooting CIFS and NFS share issues, Troubleshooting and ISCSI and FC SAN environment. Knowledge of implementing and configuring Operations Manager (DFM), Snap manager and Protection manager.
· System administration experience on Windows/Unix and knowledge on VMware would be an added value.
· Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem management and Change Management processes.
· Certification on NetApp technology is an added advantage. Good skills on performance optimization. Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor/NAS support.
· Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
Willingness to provide operational support on a 24x7 and on -call on rotation basis.
Job Required Skills:
27 World’s Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.