Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or software engineering with equivalent relevant experience.
Interview Type: Face to Face
- Design and develop REST APIs in micro services architecture and present and defend architectural design and solution implementation using wide range of technologies including Core Java and related tools such as Spring Boot, JMX, JUnit, J2EE - JPA, JAXB, Spring MVC and Maven.
- Design and Code UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards using various user-friendly web based Graphical User Interface development technologies like HTML, DHTML, Node.js, CSS, Java Server Pages(JSP), Java Script and Angular.js.
- Perform Web service API call testing using SOAP UI. Follow Quality Assurance standards set by the client and Software Configuration Management process using JIRA, Bit bucket and Jenkins.
- Use Agile methodologies like (Scrum and TDD) for application development.
- While developing code, create appropriate documentation for future reference and software maintenance.
- Document and revise the design artifacts of application programs and perform quality checks.
- Write Junit test cases in order to perform unit and integration testing of application programs. Write test cases to test web service programs (REST and SOAP web services) using SOAPUI Tool.
Job Required Skills:
Experience in designing, developing high quality Web applications using Net frameworks, and NET Core 3.0, C#, Asp.Net, Ajax Control, Angular, Node.js, LINQ, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server, MVC, Rest API, Web API, TDD, Unit testing, Microservices, SOA and AWS.
Submit Resume to
27 World's Fair Dr,
Somerset, NJ 08873.